Resources & Links
Check out the links below!
Hundreds of commercial property owners in greater Gwinnett Place have joined their efforts to see Gwinnett County’s Central Business District remain “The Place to Be.”
From collecting illegal signs and removing trash to maintaining area landscaping and planning for long-range traffic upgrades—including replacing the Pleasant Hill Road Bridge—as well as crafting redevelopment strategies to transform the area into Gwinnett’s urban center, the Gwinnett Place CID is working fulltime to support Atlanta’s most vibrant and energetic community.
A number of key improvement projects already benefit those working and visiting the area:
- I-85/GA 316 interchange reconstruction for faster expressway travel
- Numerous enhancements centered on pedestrian safety and mobility
- Widening of all major thoroughfares serving the area
- Way-finding and signage additions to increase mobility
- Traffic signal optimization to reduce commuter congestion
- Five times a week right-of-way maintenance throughout the District
- Daily community patrols that enhance security
- Extensive landscaping upgrades along I-85 and throughout the District
- Gateway monuments and streetscaping projects that brand the area
Copyright 2008-2010 by Gwinnett Place Community Improvement District. All rights reserved.
Website Design and Hosting by Design-First
, Duluth, Georgia.